- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
okay this is a lot to do and I’m feeling kind of overwhelmed, so bare with me and I’ll go in order maybe kind of.
- I’ve been a vegetarian since my psycho teacher made me do a report on animal cruelty in 5th grade
- I’m really shy meeting new people, but once I know you I’m super outgoing and probably really annoying
- I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I normally wear it natural now. In middle school I straightened it every single day.
Answering Tavleen’s Questions…
1. If you could kill one fictional character , who would it be?
Umbridge from Harry Potter. Hands down. The woman is absolutely awful, I can’t stand her, and I want her gone from everything. She was so annoying because it wasn’t even like she was trying to conquer the world, she was just a ministry robot who enjoyed torturing children. That’s psychotic (I’m using that word a lot today so sorry).
2. What is an unpopular bookish opinion of yours?
Hmmmm I feel like I fit the stereotype for most bookish opinions. I’d have to say that the biggest thing is that I despised Stolen, by Lucy Christopher (read my review to see why) whereas most people seemed to enjoy it and think it was a refreshing, exciting read. I just couldn’t buy into that and I stand firmly beside my beliefs.
3. Which song is your current favorite?
I don’t really listen to a lot of music whatsoever, so I’m limited to what’s on the radio. I do really like that rockabye baby don’t you cry I’m gonna rock you song that goes something like that. I don’t know the name or who sings it though!
4. Have many books do you want to read in 2017?
I set my goal for 25, which is up 5 from what I read last year. I’ve started
reading listening to audiobooks which should help up that number, and I also have dedication to my blog, which should help.
5. If you had to live in a house built from books, which books will you choose to have the roof made from? (Weird Question)
Okay so now I really have to think about this. A house built from books? the roof would have to be something big and strong I guess. Oh I’ve got it! War and Peace, because it’s impossible to get through. The rain and snow would get bored trying to create a leak in my house, and just have to leave.
I’m going to start out naming a few people whose blogs I love and follow, and then take a page from Kourtni’s book and nominate a few recent followers/people who have been super active on my blog to thank you guys and mix it up since 10-20 is A LOT of people.
- Annmarie McQueen
- Nostalgia Diaries
- Swetlana (since your blog name is almost the same as mine)
- Closet Readers
If you guys were already nominated for this, sorry! and if you don’t want to do the tag, that’s fine. For those of you that DO end up doing this, please share your links below I’d love to read!
- Do you prefer series or standalone novels?
- Do you read library books/used books? If so what’s your favorite part about them?
- Have you ever considered ditching your blog?
- Who is one person in life that you absolutely could not live without?
- Weird Question Time!! If you had to make a cake out of books, which one would you choose for each layer, and what flavor would each of the books have?
My Best Post…
I really don’t think I have a favorite post ever, but I’m really proud of Censoring Society and How School Devalues Reading because I think they both highlight important issues that are oftentimes overlooked in our society.
Yay I think I’ve finally included everything!! Hope you guys liked this tag, and I can’t wait to read everyone’s replies to my questions!! (PS thank you to Emma for making me the amazing header and signoff!!!!)
Check out my Social Media:
~ Now venture out and change the world ~